Educational Field Trips
The Barn at Spring Brook Farm offers local schools and organizations serving the special needs community the opportunity to participate in our educational field trips. The coordinator of the field trip will work with our Program Manager to determine appropriate activities for the group.
Typical activities include:
- Handicapped accessible hayrides on our 17 acre farm
- Introduction to the animals
- Grooming activities
- Walking and feeding the animals
- Lunch or snack in our Nature Center
- Fun in our handicapped-accessible tree house
We offer a limited number of field trips during the Spring (March – May) and Fall (September – November) terms. The maximum number of students per trip is 15 (plus support staff). Outdoor activities are dependent upon weather conditions.
Cost per Field Trip: $150 – Click here to pay now