Meet Our Animals: Nancy
Hello! My name is Nancy, but most people at the barn call me “Miss Piggy!” I am a pot-bellied pig who has been at the barn for 3 years. I was raised in a house with dogs, and I love to walk on a leash!
Birthdate: December 15, 2011
- Have skin that is very sensitive to the sun
- Spend a lot of time in shady spots or in mud puddles to protect their skin
- Cannot see very well, but are extremely smart animals
- Are very friendly and are always seeking attention
- Love to be fed snacks like carrots and apples