The Barn at Spring Brook Farm is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization located on a 17-acre farm in West Chester, PA. We serve children ages 2-12 with physical, cognitive and/or developmental disabilities. We are the only organization to offer these unique services in the Greater Philadelphia Region.
Check out our video to learn more!
A caring community where children with disabilities and their families thrive.
- Integrity – We are honest and ethical in management practices, stewardship of resources and programming for children, families and volunteers.
- Quality – We engage in continuous learning about children with special needs and animal-assisted activities, and we provide a safe environment for staff, volunteers, children and their families.
- Impact – We strive to make a measurable difference in our community and hold ourselves accountable to all we serve.
- Equity – We treat all children as individuals with unique qualities and unrealized potential.
- Respect – We treat everyone with dignity and compassion.
- Confidentiality – We restrict access to information about children, their families and our donors.
- Passion – We believe deeply in the unique bond between animals and children.