We are currently seeking the following positions:
Summer Camp Nurse
Are you an RN looking for a fun summer job working with children? Camp Geronimo offers the opportunity to work outside with children ages 6-12 with a variety of disabilities. The camp is located at 360 Locust Grove Road West Chester, PA 19382. The camp is run in a fully accessible barn. The camp is a day camp running 6 weeks during the dates listed below, Monday to Friday and the hours are 8:30 to 2:30. Our nurse maintains the safety of our 16 weekly campers and their counselors. The job requires that you enjoy working with children and are willing to work outside and near animals.
The candidate for this job will:
- Dispense medication to campers as needed
- Provide consultation and first aide as needed during camp day
- Help campers with toileting/ADLs as needed
- Be an RN in Pennsylvania
- Have experience with children in a school/camp setting preferred but not required
- Be skilled in medication distribution
- Have current CPR certification
- Obtain personal malpractice insurance
- Pass all required clearances and background checks
2020 summer camp weeks are:
June 15 – June 19, 2020
June 22 – June 26, 2020
June 29 – July 3, 2020
August 3 – August 7, 2020
August 10 – August 14, 2020
Resumes received by 3/13/2020 will receive priority consideration.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $26.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)
- One location
- 1 – 3 months
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Day shift
Check back for more positions: We will be recruiting counselors and junior counselors (volunteer) for our summer day camp, Camp Geronimo.
The Barn at Spring Brook Farm is an EOE + ADA compliant organization.